Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Reason I Write
     I decided to start this blog today as a way to keep my mind focused on spiritual things. In this world with all it's wickedness, there are days where I feel disheartened and discouraged, and there have been times where I have shrunk back in my service to Jehovah because of some personal trial that I am experiencing. I am using this blog as a way to personally reflect on all the good things that have come from serving Jehovah and the privileges of service that have been available to me. All of these things have brought me so much happiness and thankfulness.
     Writing these things down for myself I believe will serve as a reminder that I am happiest when serving Jehovah and that I have so much to give him. I am going to use this blog to post some of my fondest memories of serving Jehovah so far and I will continue to post things to come.These posts are not necessarily in chronological order but that's okay :) They are all my experiences and they have all encouraged me in some way. I must do what I can to stay spiritually strong and fortified.

No comments:

Post a Comment