Thursday, December 10, 2015

Visit to Brooklyn Bethel 12/1/2015

       Al and I recently took a trip to NYC! We had a fantastic time, While we were there, we made sure to visit Brooklyn Bethel, which is currently the world headquarters of Jehovah's Witnesses. We know that right now, our brothers are working very hard on the new world headquarters for Jehovah's Witnesses and that it's going to be located in Warwick, New York. Very soon, that project is scheduled to be finished and the estimated move in date is September 2016! It is very exciting indeed.
    We may not make it back to New York before then so we wanted to see Brooklyn Bethel for the  last time. We really wanted to see the new exhibit " The Bible and The Divine Name" A lot of hard work went into putting that beautiful display together. I loved how it pointed out that Jehovah's name has been recorded in countless written documents of centuries of time. I loved looking at the variety of the Bibles and gained insight on the different approaches that Bible translators took when deciding to translate the Bible. It was very interesting and encouraging. I really appreciated that they had a brochure that was based on this tour and the other tour entitled "A people for Jehovah's Name"  This exhibit was quite extensive and I could have easily spent hours and hours absorbing all of the information that was there. I  appreciated how the exhibit started the year of Jesus death 33CE and went all the way to present day, and all of the different things that Jehovah's people have experienced throughout history. I'm happy we were able to visit Brooklyn Bethel one last time.





Before we went to Bethel, we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge ad we spotted the JW.ORG sign! I wonder how many people received the kingdom message as a result of this sign.


A Picture of me standing in front of Brooklyn Bethel, the 25 Columbia Heights Building


I love the nice, modern entry sign to the new exhibit, Al and I just had to take a picture in front of it.



There was such a large variety of Bibles on display in this exhibit. I appreciate how in each Bible on display, they found a portion of Jehovah's name in it and highlighted as evidence.

The final display in the Bible showcase reflects the victory of Jehovah's name being  restored in His inspired Word by his people.



No comments:

Post a Comment